Monday, January 23, 2012

Filled

I started out this semester on a really bad foot. I wasn't ready to be back in Nampa; I wasn't ready to leave my family and friends behind again. When I got here, I was feeling sorry for myself. I felt alone. Now that I've been here a few weeks, I can't believe how ungrateful and blind I was. Last week was prayer and fasting week on campus, and every night consisted of a prayer meeting with an amazing group of students and a few faculty members. This week changed my life. I gained a family here. The people that I have grown to know have made me realize that God is truly always there. When I was complaining about not feeling like I had any close friends, I can just imagine God looking down at me saying, "really, Angela? You're going to say I haven't given you people? Look around." 


I feel as though I have discovered a whole new me this week. Although it's been exhausting and extremely busy, I have come to develop relationships that will always be there. I have had the opportunity to pray with most of the Freshman girls. I have had the opportunity to see people at their weakest for the glory of Christ. After this week, I feel as though I could not be any fuller. I am so blessed to be here in this place with these people who are so filled with the Spirit. God is moving here, and it is undeniable that something incredible is coming to this anointed generation. I can't wait to see what is to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment